Free HIV testing in nine pharmacies in Coventry - results in 60 seconds
You can now have a free fingerprick HIV test in Coventry - just ask at the counter in the following pharmacies.
- Most people get HIV from someone who doesn’t know they have it
- If you have had sex without a condom you may be at risk of HIV
- Get Tested- the only way to know if you have HIV
- We won’t tell anyone you have had an HIV test unless you or someone else is at risk of harm
- If you think you may be at risk of HIV – don’t wait, get tested now
- HIV treatment is free to everyone
- Boots, 585, Stoney Stanton Road, Coventry CV6 5ED
- Boots, 10 Quorn Way, Ernesford Grange, Coventry CV3 2JU
- Boots, 49 The Precinct, Coventry City Centre, CV1 1DS
- Boots, Unit 7, Central Six Retail Park, Coventry, CV3 6TA
- Boots, 3-5 Cross Cheaping, Coventry City Centre, CV1 1HF
- Chemycare, 53 Broad Park Road, Coventry, CV2 1DB
- Superdrug, 21-23 Market Way, Coventry City Centre, CV1 1DL
- Vantage Chemist, 130 Far Gosford Street, Lower Stoke, Coventry, CV1 5EA
- Woodend Pharmacy, 67 Deedmore Road, Coventry, CV2 1AX
The best way to protect yourself from HIV is to use a condom.
If you don't want to go to a pharmacy to get tested you can order a free test online at www.test.hiv or you can go to the Integrated Sexual Health Service for a FREE test
GET TESTED - it's the only way to know if you have HIV!
Contraception, pregenancy testing, the morning after pill and STI advice and treatment through appointments - telephone and online and drop ins. Full information on session opening times available.
A Condom will protect you from a pregnancy and most Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs) find out where to get FREE condoms
Answering important common Frequently Asked Questions about HIV and the treatment available and the implications
HIV with early diagnosis and treatment, most people with HIV will NOT develop AIDS. Full information, support and treatment available